Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Canaan

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I'm currently following Canaan.
Do you know Canaan :3
Canaan is an 13-episode anime television series, conceptualized by TYPE-MOON. Original Run : July 4, 2009 - September 26, 2009. Showed on several TV stations, such as AT-X, Chiba TV, Kansai TV, Tokai TV, Tokyo MX, TV Kanagawa and TV Saitama.

Talking bout who's I love the most, it's...Alphard sama >w<
She's the most prominent villain on this series. Err, can she be classified as villain? I love bad girl anyway >0<

At the beginning I love Maria, but Alphard-sama's sex appeal was too strong. I can't help it >w<
Everything she does is beautiful. I love her in every way.
I love the way she talks, I love the way she moves, I love the way she shoots her gun.....kya kya kya
Reminds me to my lovely Madlax even though their shoot style (?) is different. Saaa..even now I guess Alphard-sama looks like my lonely-beast Layla a lot --"
What a jerk... *padahal kan beda jauh yee*
Alphard-sama is the coolest
Still, when I saw Canaan for the fisrt, I thought....
Waaaw, Shiki!!! It's another Ryougi Shiki!!!! Shiki had colored her hair to silver!!! Hell...they just had a same hair style anyway^^;
Do you know what I think bout Maria? "It's Dakota Fanning on anime!!!!!"
Crap, how could I think something ridiculous like that? Dakochan never be replaced!!!
Hhaa maybe cause both of them had a beautiful long shiny blonde hair. Maria's cute, just like Dakochan
Me and Acchan have been spreading Canaan virus to Raven^^;
I'm sure she'll spread it to the other, and that other will spreads to another, and that another will spreads to many other *LOL*

Such an another great anime from TYPE-MOON...

* Canaan Chara & Seiyuu *









6 Comments Stored:

  1. ma-masa?
    kan nggak cerita plot na :3
    maaf >A<

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's MY ALPHARD-onee-samaaaaa~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!!!! XDDDDD


    mine mine minee!
    *spoiled kid*


    hahaha noooo.. just kidding.. kayaknya.
    hayah. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. cemburu kamu xD
    iya milik bersama aja :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. animenya kayak gun x sword ya?

    ReplyDelete

[L]ain Disconnected © 2008 - | Powered by Blogger | Read Disclaimer